Heal-n-Soothe Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often should Heal-n-Soothe be taken?
A: Heal-n-Soothe should be taken at least once per day and can be taken as often as three times per day on empty stomach: 30 minutes before or 60 minutes after meals for best results. Some people find that a single dose before bed works best.
Begin by taking 2 capsules twice per day or 4 capsules once per day. If you do not feel a reduction in pain at that dosage, experiment with a higher dosage by gradually increasing the dosage by 1-2 capsules per day until you find what works best for you. *
Q: Are there any Side Effects?
A: Proteolytic enzymes have an excellent safety record, with no significant side effects reported. With any supplement, however, there is always the risk of developing an allergy to one or more ingredients. If this happens, you should discontinue use. *
Q: Is Heal-n-Soothe made with any animal product?
A: NO, Heal-n-Soothe is 100% natural and contains NO animal derivatives. *
Q: Can I take Heal-n-Soothe with other medications?
A: Individuals taking any medication should consult physician prior to taking Heal-n-Soothe, it is recommended that you wait at least 60 minutes after taking Heal-n-Soothe before taking any medications. *
Q: Who should not take Heal-n-Soothe?
A: Persons who suffer from medical conditions or who are taking medications should consult their physician prior to taking this product. This product may thin the blood and may not be appropriate for all persons. Do not take this product if you know or suspect that you are allergic to pineapple, papaya, or any ingredients in this product or suspect that you have an ulcer. As with all dietary supplements, those who are pregnant or nursing should consult their physician prior to taking this product.*
* Individuals taking prescription blood thinners (Coumadin, Heparin, Plavix)
* Anyone who will be having surgery in less than two weeks
* Individuals with known ulcers of the stomach
* Pregnant or lactating women
* Individuals currently taking antibiotics
* Individuals with an allergic reaction to pineapples or papayas
* Individuals under the age of 13
Q: How long should I take Heal-n-Soothe?
A: Heal-n-Soothe can and should be taken daily along with your multi-Vitamin for as long as you want to keep inflammation in check and continued support for soft tissue recovery, improved joint function and maintaining a healthy immune response as well as support to cardiovascular and respiratory function. *
Q: Warning about Side Benefits?
A: It is possible that you may experience the following effects on the body.
* For individuals with sinus issues, you may experience some drainage for a short time as the mucus thins and is eliminated from the body. *
* For individuals with digestive issues, you may experience some gas or loosing of your stool as undigested matter is broken down and eliminated. *
* For individuals with borderline high blood pressure, as fibrin is eliminated from the body, there will be less resistance on the blood and thus your blood pressure could come down. *
* For women with Uterine Fibroids, you may experience some vaginal discharge as the Fibroid is broken down and is eliminated. *
Click Here to Try Your FREE Sample now...